How To Use Kangrooo As a Host
Kangrooo.com is India’s first online marketplace for coworking places in India. Here we connect space providers with coworkers! With kangrooo, you have the option of registering yourself as a host or a coworker.
“This article will help you Register yourself as a Host on kangrooo.com“
STEP 1 is to sign up on https://kangrooo.com
- On the homepage, you’ll see the option of ‘Become a Host’, click on it to register yourself by entering your username, email id and password.
- Log into your account and update your profile.
- You can upload a profile picture and update your bio, enter necessary contact details like phone number, address as well as link all your social media handles like Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc.
- After filing all this information click on save, and your profile will be updated.
STEP 2 is to add your property as a listing
- Log into your Kangrooo account.
- Click on the add listing option on the left side menu. Here you can enter all the information about your property.
- You’ll be required to name and specify the type and kind of listing you want to make.
- Give a description of your space and specify the opening hours and days of your property. Click on save and go to the next page.
- The next page requires you to mention the prices you’ll charge for various spaces. Important thing to note here is that the price you enter will be a per day price for example if the price of your hot desk is 7000/month, you’ll have to divide it by 30 and then enter the amount.
- Click on continue in order to be taken to the next page where you can upload various pictures of your space. You can also attach a video url here, provided its in Youtube, SMF, Vimeo or MOV format. Remember, that the pictures are the best way you can attract clients, the more beautiful and aesthetic your pictures are, the more reservations you’ll get.
- In the next page, kangrooo provides you the option of mentioning all the various facilities and amenities that you provide in your space.
- The next page requires you to enter you address and in the last page you can enter your cancellation policy or any further rules/information you want to provide to the client.
- Click on Submit, and congratulations your booking has been submitted and sent for approval to the admin.
To see a video tutorial of this procedure, click here
STEP 3 is to understand all the dashboard functionalities
- The dashboard is the page which appears right after you sign in
- It contains your approved listings, and the reservations which you have gotten
- Listings are the properties which you have registered which have been approved by the admin, and the reservations are all the bookings which you have received on your listings.
- The dashboard lets you manage all your listings and reservations in a cohesive and categorised manner.
- You can manage your listings and reservations by clicking on the option ’Manage’ right under the titles of Listing and Reservations and view all your upcoming as well as completed bookings!
- Here, you also have the option of checking your messages which are sent by the user to you in regards to your listing. You can have a one on one conversation with the client who might have some queries regarding your space.
Here’s a video tutorial showing all the dashboard functionalities!